Clickhole seems pretty relevant to my topic because it capitalizes on internet humor and earlier on I touched on the idea that the internet's reformulation of our perception of humor is allowing individuals to gain their own unique sense of humor because the internet is so darn HUGE.
Longest sentence ever wow.
Anyways the email pitch looks like dis:
Hello, Adam...
Meh name is Rafiq and I go to ze college and for my writing class I had to make ze blog and "pitch" it to a person with more money than me I. E. YOU.
I know what you're thinking actually I don't but frankly dear, I don't give a *hoot*.
My project for this blog thingy is about humor as it relates to identity and millenials and all that stuff. I try to sound intelligent but I'll let you be the judge as to whether I actually DO or not.
Click that hole, man.
I figured, why not turn my pitch into a horrible attempt at humor? The dude's a writer for Clickhole I mean cmooooon!
*Unit 2*
*Unit 2*
This is a really unique approach to this assignment.
ReplyDeleteBlog Formatting - I am wondering if you have your posts tagged with Unit 1/Unit 2?